Terri + John's Midwest Maternity Session

I have known John and Terri since my husband and I started dating ten years ago.  DRL and John were roommates at the time, and Terri and I were the girlfriends who rarely set foot in the confines of that man-house.  These two amazing friends of mine are about to embark on the amazing journey that is parenthood (literally! Embarking! As we speak (or, rather, as you read)), and they asked if I'd be willing to take a few photographs documenting Terri's pregnancy.  We found an open field, some gorgeous midwestern light, and an hour of conversation and reminiscing. The photos below are a few favorites from our session.  
To see a slideshow from this session, click here

John and Terri, thank you. For trusting me, for allowing me into this moment in your lives, for giving yourselves so freely last Sunday. I cannot wait to meet your daughter. She is blessed beyond words.

Always Love,
A

0 comments:

Post a Comment