moving silence

I traveled to Austin at the end of January for a photography workshop, my first, and a dear (new) friend of mine was also an attendee. (More on the workshop, later!) On our first evening in town, in an attempt to shake off the oh-my-god-this-is-my-first-workshop-ever-what-if-everyone-hates-me nerves, Kelsea and I found a parking lot. Filled with fog, street lights, and .... her. 

I have always been drawn to fog. Its quiet majesty. The moving silence. Though I prefer fog during the dawn hours, that evening in a Cabela's parking lot, south of Austin, Texas, was one of my favorites, ever. Kelsea, you're beautiful, amazing, kind, talented, crazy, hilarious, and I hope you love these images. 
xo
a

1 comments:

Kelsea said...

Oh friend :) Thank you for calming my nerves and craziness while capturing beautiful imagery at the SAME TIME. So talented. So happy to know you :)

Post a Comment