Kristin & Dave: An Uptown Engagement

They met in college.  At a party, to be precise.  Kristin saw him from across the room and was drawn to him instantly. It may have been the drinks, or Dave's piercing green eyes. But there was just something about him that had her wanting to know more. They got to talking and discovered they lived in the same apartment building. Naturally, Kristin asked Dave to walk her home (safety in numbers, duh!) They went on an official date a week later, and the rest, as they say, is history.


Kristin and Dave are hilarious. They can not stop smiling and the chemistry between them is...how do I explain it...perfectly awkward.  Exactly them. Wonderful.  They were such a joy to photograph. We managed to escape the late afternoon Minneapolis crowds and found some privacy, pretty light, and a whole lot of laughter.


Here are a few of my favorites from our evening together:

Kristin. Dave.
Thank you.
For putting up with all my hijinks.
As well as my bad jokes.
I cannot wait for your wedding next spring.


Always Love,
A

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Love the photos!! Very "them"...which doesn't surprise me...you always are great at that. Love the use of sunshine in the photos too...and shadows...love it all.

gladys jem said...

love the b&w's and the sunflare!!! work it out athena ;)

anda said...

I love the light and use of shadows!

Post a Comment