If...

If I was a month, I would be September.
If I was a day, I would be Thursday.
If I was a time of day, I would be sunset.
If I was a season, I would be autumn.
If I was a sea creature, I would be a ray.
If I was an emotion, I would be bliss.
If I was a country, I would be Mexico.
If I was an item in a house, I would be a bookcase.
If I was a drink, I would be pinot noir.
If I was a tree, I would be a Japanese Elm.
If I was a flower, I would be hydrangea.
If I was weather, I would be a warm breeze.
If I was a fruit, I would be fresh picked raspberries.
If I was a color, I would be the softest pink.
If I was a dish I would be chipotle pork tenderloin with mango salsa.
If I was a taste I would taste like perfect coffee.
If I was a song I would be Portions for Foxes.
If I was a pair of shoes I would fit perfectly.
If I was a sound I would sound like a summer night.



This post inspired by stolen from Meg Perotti. If you don't already know who she is, go check her out here. She happens to be amazing.  Her photos are fabulous, too. 

Cheers,
A

2 comments:

Gladys Jem said...

Love, love, love. Also, I want that outfit :) xo

anda said...

I love this and if I were an outfit I'd be what you're wearing in these photos.

Post a Comment